Federal Way, Washington, set along Puget Sound, is prime for many activities. Between Seattle and Tacoma, Federal Way offers attractions for visitors of all ages. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Dash Point State Park is situated on Puget Sound. A popular beachgoer’s destination, the park has many areas to sunbathe, swim, boat, fish, hike and camp.
- Wild Waves Theme Park is the largest amusement park in the Pacific Northwest. With attractions such as roller coasters, water rides, a children’s area, a zip line and spinning tea cups, there is something for the whole family.
- Seattle’s Convention and Visitors Bureau provides information on all that the city has to offer, including activities, hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- The Tacoma Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau offers links for all of the attractions, entertainment, restaurants and accommodations the city has to offer.
- The Commons at Federal Way is a popular shopping, entertainment and restaurant destination. Home of the original Cinnabon store, this shopping center has more than 85 stores, restaurants and entertainment options.